Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Breakfast Required

Most important meal of the day is breakfast...no ifs, ands or buts about it! I can't stand when people say they aren't hungry in the morning or don't get up for it! PuuuuLease! Breakfast is the meal that gets it all going...energy, metabolism, digestion. So if you're excuses were any of the previous, then here are some tips for you to get your butt moving in the morning.

*Set out what you plan to eat when you wake up: (obviously not your cooked scrambled eggs!) cereal, muffins, peanut butter with toast. Set it out as a reminder to eat! **I always get my coffee maker ready at night so all I have to do is turn it on while I'm still halfway asleep. 

*Make breakfast/brunch plans with a friend. Meet at your local coffee shop or whatever to start out your day...you eat AND get to see your friend! Sounds good to me.

*Pack it in your gym bag or briefcase: you say you don't have time, therefore pack some granola or bar for later. Grab and go people.

*Make it balanced. It's the most important meal for a reason, so make it the best meal. 
The picture below shows a VERY balanced breakfast my hubby had the other day...he knows what he's doing when it comes to that early morning meal!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Breakfast has been key to my weight loss.I was never a big Breakfast person. One of the quickest ways for me to get Breakfast is Smoothies. I usually have one with whatever fruit I have in the fridge. One of my favorites is choalate Almond milk with Peanut butter and oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete